I've been busy making plans for the next few months - and there's a lot going on. I'll update this page throughout the year as I finalise more events so add it to your favourites...
Beehive Trellis in-person workshop
Have you ever wanted to try embroidery but didn’t know where to start? Do you enjoy cross-stitching but wonder what else is out there? Are French knots tying you down? Have you ever wondered how to personalise a piece?
Starting from the basics and working through a wide range of stitches, I'll walk you through the creation of this rose-covered pincushion simply bursting with bees - and just in time to welcome summer...
- 6 x 2hr classes, starting from 10am-12pm Saturday 15 April
- Plus individual support for 8 weeks
- All materials provided including linen, DMC threads, gold-plated needle, hoop, card template and much more...
- All classes will be held at Alexandra Arts, 72-73 James Street, Rugby CV21 2SL
From only £95 with limited places available - book now!
E-mail me on email@example.com for more details
I'm thrilled to announce that the San Francisco School of Needlework and Design (SFSNAD) invited me to join their programme of online lectures this spring. I'll be talking about how a fragment of inspiration doodled in a sketchbook becomes a fully-fledged design and booklet of instructions ready for others to stitch - and it's free to join!
- Title: 'Counted thread embroidery designs - from inspiration to print'
- Date/time: 10am PST / 7pm BST on 24 May 2023
- To book: visit the Eventbrite page to sign-up
|24-26 March||Alex Arts Weekend|
|5-7 May||Coronation Weekend|
|22-25 June||Warwickshire Open Studios|
|29 June - 2 July||Warwickshire Open Studios|
|13-16 July||Alex Summer Show|
|8-10 September||Heritage Open Weekend|
|15-17 September||Heritage Open Weekend|
Leave a comment